Skip to content
How To Pan Sear Lobster Tails
PAN SEARING LOBSTER TAILS
- Remove the meat from the shell by cutting lengthwise from end to end with a sharp, heavy chef’s knife, being careful not to cut the meat in half.
- In a pre-heated heavy skillet on medium-low heat, melt two Tbsp. butter (You can also use two Tbsp. olive oil).
- Place the meat in skillet and cook for approximately three minutes on one side, or until the meat on that side of the lobster tail is opaque.
- Flip the tail over and cook until just opaque (this may take less than three minutes, depending on the size of the tails, skillet and heat).
- Serve with hot butter or olive oil, lemon, and your favoring seasonings or eat plain!